Early region top 10 predictions

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
Jimbo23

Re: Early region top 10 predictions

Post by Jimbo23 »

VPISU wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:35 pm
Jimbo23 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:57 am
scarab527 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:58 pm
I've heard that Seiss's replacement is already in waiting on staff...
Yet another whisper that further proves my point. I'll eat the crow, as they say, if I'm wrong about this one (Skinner being Merrillville's automatic shoo-in hire SHOULD Brad Seiss leave) later but similar to the transfers mentioned previously (where I vouched to retire from this lovely board, if wrong), I highly doubt I'm wrong.
I know there is little chance of that happening... it would be a sad day if you leave. Much like the demise of Hokie Bob. I see some of his stuff on Harrell's but not so much here.
I miss Ole Hokie Bob. Lol

paintballer

Post by paintballer »

Jimbo23 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:29 pm
VPISU wrote:
Jimbo23 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:57 am

Yet another whisper that further proves my point. I'll eat the crow, as they say, if I'm wrong about this one (Skinner being Merrillville's automatic shoo-in hire SHOULD Brad Seiss leave) later but similar to the transfers mentioned previously (where I vouched to retire from this lovely board, if wrong), I highly doubt I'm wrong.
I know there is little chance of that happening... it would be a sad day if you leave. Much like the demise of Hokie Bob. I see some of his stuff on Harrell's but not so much here.

Him, POC, Jdigz and a few others I can't quite recall ATM. Social media killed message boards but man that short window this place was the place to be. Fun times.

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

paintballer wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:10 pm
Jimbo23 wrote:
VPISU wrote:

Him, POC, Jdigz and a few others I can't quite recall ATM. Social media killed message boards but man that short window this place was the place to be. Fun times.
Nate told me a while back all of the historical stuff was lost when they had a company convert the server. There were some epic posts from Coaches back in the day!

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

VPISU wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:16 pm
paintballer wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:10 pm
Jimbo23 wrote:

Nate told me a while back all of the historical stuff was lost when they had a company convert the server. There were some epic posts from Coaches back in the day!
The good ole days of the RSN forum. What a time to be alive. Lol

paintballer

Post by paintballer »

Still waiting on the names of the Portage transfers... :roll:

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

paintballer wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:03 pm
Paintballer... you are not the father!

paintballer

Post by paintballer »

VPISU wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:15 pm
paintballer wrote:
Paintballer... you are not the father!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

CPbulldogs2024

Post by CPbulldogs2024 »

paintballer wrote:
We all are waiting! But as for the bulldogs we have 8 transfers from out of state coming in supposedly that’s the rumor coming from our fan base! God I miss having more time to go to games. I barely catch 2 games a year. And has anyone heard from the Superfan? He has been quiet everywhere! Not on Facebook/gridiron digest/ or here. He stirs the pot up and has disappeared! We need more action! Someone find him and I’ll pay you $100

nwifbfan

Post by nwifbfan »

CP has more transfers, well what a news flash! Buzea has become the master recruiter and user of the high school transfer portal since coming back to the Region. CP’s AD allows them all in but does not allow them out. Hypocrite!!

IHSAA will catch them eventually.

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

Slowly they creep through the night... then... when you least expect it... gotcha!